About Me

Swansea, Wales, United Kingdom
HR Apprentice. Ex Media Studies student at Swansea University. This blog is a collection of links, articles, academic reference and random thoughts.

Thursday 17 July 2008

Second quake hits near Greek island - CNN.com

I have just experienced 2 earthquakes in just 24 hours. The first earthquake on July 15th hit Rhodes in Greece at 6.26am and was widely reported. The second earthquake however hit durng the early hours of July 16th however the tremor was not felt by all. This has not put me off returning to the island however as it was a beautiful island which I would like to take more time to explore. I thoroughly recommend a holiday there even during an earthquake!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything to say about this story?

My Blog List

Global Voices Online » Palestine

ads